Post 2: Music, my major


  
When I was a kid, first, I wanted to be a fireman, like many kids. My father is a music teacher and plays classical guitar, so since I was a kid, I always listened to music in my home and my father teached me. When I finished school, actually I didn’t know what to do. In my options, I had kinesiology, music teacher, play an instrument, nursing, medicin, etc. Finally, I decided kinesiology, because I thought that money and work could be very hard as musician.

What I didn’t know is that kinesiology would be similar or worst. I always loved, learned and practiced music. So, two years after graduating of kinesiology, I began to study musical composition. My experience has been very god and interesting! I’m happy here.

Sometimes, people say “kinesiology and music are very differents things", and for many time I thought the same. Now I think that both has to do with movement and can heal people, so they have many things in common!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Concepción, my hometown